Dream Media Ireland were delighted once again to capture an amazing night of celebration which recognises the hard work, dedication and progress of local female business women and this year received a record number of entries.
The 7th Annual Women in Business Awards saw eleven inspirational women together with two organisations, acknowledged for their outstanding contribution to business in Northern Ireland with Marie–Thérèse McGivern receiving the accolade for Outstanding Business Woman of the Year 2017.
The gala event is always an exciting night for Dream Media as we get to know the women individually at the winners retreat, so it's so lovely to see who gets to go home with a precious award.
This years winners included:
- Award for Outstanding Business Woman of the Year 2017, Marie–Thérèse McGivern (sponsored by The Irish News)
- Award for Young Business Women of the Year 2017, Rachel McCully, BTY Cosmetics (sponsored by Ulster Bank)
- Award for Outstanding Innovation, Katie McKinley, axial3D (sponsored by The Innovation Factory)
- Award for Best in Professional Services, Maurica Mackle, Mackle Communications (sponsored by O’Reilly Stewart Solicitors)
- Award for Outstanding Management and Leadership, Carmel McKinney OBE, Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service (sponsored by Fleet Financial)
- Award for Excellence in IT, Joanne Kearney, GlowMetrics (sponsored by Citi)
- Award for Best Exporter, Celine Grant, Re–Gen Waste Ltd (sponsored by Aer Lingus Smart Flies)
- Award for Best Customer Service, Cathy Coomber, axial3D (sponsored by RSA Insurance)
- Best Small Business, Irene McAleese, See Sense (sponsored by Danske Bank)
- Award for Best New Start Up. Laura Briggs, Jack Straws Ltd (sponsored by The Northern Ireland District Councils)
- Award for Best Small Business Marketing Campaign, Lora White, Budget Music Videos (sponsored by Kaizen Print)
- Award for Best Corporate Marketing Campaign, Visit Belfast (sponsored by Kaizen Print)
- Award for Advancing Diversity in the Workplace, Deloitte (sponsored by First Trust Bank)
To see all the glitz and glamour of the evening, check out our highlights video in the link above.
Once again well done to everyone who took part and also to ND Events and Corporate AV for their professionalism on the night. It really was a dream team.